Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Thank You to Some Special People

This is a tribute to people who have been my rock through my growing up years... through high school... and are still there for me today. Thanks to the support from these individuals, I stay motivated and inspired to keep reaching higher and higher. I am truly blessed by these people, and they make me feel on top of the world. I am so fortunate to have these people in my life! "Remember the ones who love you" was my senior quote below my senior picture in the yearbook. Ms.Yorke, my Spanish teacher and Yearbook advisor, would say this a lot. It was something I always wanted to remember, which is why it was my senior quote!

I chose to use this picture with all of the hands in a circle and with my name in the middle as a symbol: I am a product of the love and support that these wonderful people have invested in me through the years. ---- "No matter where we go in life, we take a little of each other with us."

More to come when I graduate from JMU! I plan to add more people around this picture who I have met through my college years and had a significant impact on my life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment