Sunday, January 8, 2012

Heartache

My chest tightens, I’m suffocating.
All I can imagine is hating.

My eyes fill with tears, preparing to release pure sadness.
All I can imagine is a huge, huge mess.

Everything fades blurry, I stare straight ahead, looking at nothing.
All I can imagine is pain is everything.

My lips begin to tremble, I’m losing control.
All I can imagine is falling into a deep, dark hole.

My heart loses feeling, it’s now numb, frozen, and hard.
All I can imagine is nothing will get past this guard.

My body’s stiff, it’s in shock.
All I can imagine is blending in the Earth as a rock.

What happened to my life? My soul? My spirit?
All I can imagine is I completely fear it.

I no longer feel human, I feel worthless.
All I can imagine is my world is hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment