Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waiting, Wishing, Hoping

7 days of hell coming up (4 papers, 3 exams, and 1 presentation). Plan to work my butt off this weekend and thinking about GA and LA to keep my motivating HIGH.

March 1st I will be driving down to Georgia for my UGA interview on March 2nd!! I am really excited for this 3-day road trip with Mary Elizabeth! I miss her so much. I know we will have a blast on the 9 hour drive down... Then back to JMU 2 days of class... THEN flying out to LA CUIDAD DE LOS ANGELES!! <3 Pure love.

Also, I should be hearing from Radford by mail by next Friday!!!

Still in the freak out stage, but as I find out more and more from the places I have applied to the more excited I get!

In the meantime, I will be keeping my hopes up and my dreams alive as I sit back, waiting, wishing and hoping... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment