Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Time... why do you do this to me?

I have made a lot of options for myself next year... I think I have made 6 total. I am so lucky that I have ability to do such a wonderful thing for myself. I have only heard a definite from one opportunity, and it has really put me in a strange mood. One of excitement and thrill and also of worry and questioning. Thinking day in and day out... Imagining my life in these different situations, probably wasting my time since I don't know what's really going to happen. I just feel like a totally different person than from last week...my everyday thinking has totally made a 180 shift. I can't stand my mood lately... Maybe once I get out of the burg and on the road it will help... Only got to get through tomorrow and Saturday... then I'm FREE!!! AHHH. I'm making a goal that while I am on my trips to GA and LA I am not going to sit and ponder about the future. I need to occupy my mind with something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment